Sunday, June 25, 2006

New Stuff Soon!

Don't worry- I'm still alive and I am still planning on doing reviews here. Unfortunately, I've been poor beyond my wildest dreams, so I'm not eating out much. (Why don't people ever use that term in a negative context? Maybe I should say beyond my wildest nightmares?) But, I'm going to lunch at Capital Grille this week (thanks to a nifty gift certificate), so I plan on writing up a little review for ya.

In the meantime, a couple of tidbits:

Rock Bottom Brewery has an awesome beer called Molly's Titanic Brown Ale. Yummers.

Comedy Works has delicious macaroni n' cheese wedges! They also do a mean Roy Rogers. Yep, I drank a non-alcoholic beverage at a comedy club. Everything is over-priced, but it's fun. BTW, Josh Blue is ridiculously funny.

No comments: