Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Patio Time!

Ahh... thank goodness for warm weather. Now, I know this is Colorado, so it could snow tomorrow, but I'm personally ready to enjoy the nice weather. One of the things I miss most during the winter is sitting out on a nice patio downtown, sharing a cool drink with friends and people watching. The time has come! Here are some of my favorite places to do just that:

Rock Bottom at 16th & Champa- Huge patio, live music in the summer, good beer
LoDo's Bar and Grill at 20th & Market- Rooftop patio, good burgers, best before a Rockies game
(I was going to include Above the Dove here, but I just found it is changing to a different name/format very soon, so it remains to be seen what the patio will be like.)
Paramount Cafe on 16th- Cheap drinks, patio gets very crowded with the after-work crowd
Rialto Cafe on 16th- Try the warm chicken salad...mmm

For lunch, check out the food court on 16th & California. The patio is on about the 3rd floor, overlooking 16th Street. Very nice in the summer.

And if I can tell you only one more thing... wear sunscreen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out bloigging and found your site. It certainlhy got my attention and interest. I was looking for Shades information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!